Spent the day at Moira today, having fun recording some tracks with my band
Thicket for a wee CD, we got five done, maybe they'll get put up on the website sometime soon... I'm really wrecked tho, recording is hard work. I was handing out headache tablets all day and then was halfway down the motorway on the way home and got a headache myself but had no tablets left!! Here's some photos of us setting up, obviously I've none of us playing as I was playing too!

Paul likes keeping his hood up indoors

Jonny changing a guitar string - essential for a Thicket gig that at least one person breaks a string!

Chris felt a bit lonely today in his wee box...

Chad playing away as usual

Chad's capo broke ... this is the replacement!
3 comments:
very cool tht u's hve a wee bnd lol.. n i kno 3 ppl wooo lol..
hows u been anyway?? n hows gayle??
you's doing any teams or anything this year??
hope all's well..
christine xxx
christinemcmullan@hotmail.com - if u have msn..
hey...thanks for ur msn add - i didn't want to leave a comment with mine in case random people got it lol! I'm doing grand, just off for easter, and gayle's fab too - she's working hard on her dissertation for final year!!
I'm going to do Coleraine camp this year, i did it last year. Don't think Gayle can get off for a week this year, she's on her pre-reg year for pharmacy and it starts in the summer!
Post a Comment