TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Laura
Birthday: 11 May
Birthplace: Belfast
Current Location: in my living room
Eye Color: brown when i'm really happy, hazel (brown and green) the rest of the time!
Current Location: in my living room
Eye Color: brown when i'm really happy, hazel (brown and green) the rest of the time!
Hair Color: dark brown it's naturally light brown
Height: 5'5 1/2''
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: never bothered to find out -except I think I must be ulster Scots cos I say
Height: 5'5 1/2''
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: never bothered to find out -except I think I must be ulster Scots cos I say
Ro-ad properly
The Shoes You Wore Today: pumps
The Shoes You Wore Today: pumps
Your Weakness: doing things like this instead of working
Your Fears: dangerous animals
Your Perfect Pizza:
chicken and lots of veg and extra cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
get fit, do Duke of Ed, get my music exam...
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
lol and LOL and cool (with google 'o's)
Thoughts First Waking Up:
NO is it morning already?
Your Best Physical Feature:
Your Fears: dangerous animals
Your Perfect Pizza:
chicken and lots of veg and extra cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
get fit, do Duke of Ed, get my music exam...
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
lol and LOL and cool (with google 'o's)
Thoughts First Waking Up:
NO is it morning already?
Your Best Physical Feature:
Your Bedtime: never before 12, that's for sure
Your Most Missed Memory: lots of things about being a kid and having nothing to worry about
Pepsi or Coke: coke, definitely
Your Most Missed Memory: lots of things about being a kid and having nothing to worry about
Pepsi or Coke: coke, definitely
MacDonalds or Burger King: mcd's
Single or Group Dates: single i think, don't care that much
Single or Group Dates: single i think, don't care that much
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: neither. Iced tea stinks!
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee? Cappuccino
Do you Smoke: nope
Do you Swear: not unless you count 'crap' as swearing...
Do you Sing: Yes. Lots.
Do you Shower Daily: Yep, but am I really gonna say if I don't?
Have you Been in Love: don't think so
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee? Cappuccino
Do you Smoke: nope
Do you Swear: not unless you count 'crap' as swearing...
Do you Sing: Yes. Lots.
Do you Shower Daily: Yep, but am I really gonna say if I don't?
Have you Been in Love: don't think so
Do you want to go to College: Been there done that got a year and a half more to do
Do you want to get Married: someday
Do you believe in yourself: sometimes, sometimes not consciously but i think unconsciously I have this knowledge that I will be able to do stuff in the end...
Do you get Motion Sickness: not unless I'm reading
Do you think you are Attractive: I don't think I'm hot and I don't think I'm ugly
Are you a Health Freak: I take phases...but they don't last very long
Do you get along with your Parents: most of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms: I get excited and frightened at the same time if that makes sense?
Do you play an Instrument: yea
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: not knowingly...
In the past month have you Smoked: nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs: nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date: nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yea
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: I don't even know what a box of Oreos looks like...
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: no, but I wouldn't mind trying it sometime
In the past month have you been on Stage: does playin at the youth service count? I suppose it would have if I'd actually got on the stage, but I wasn't goin up there on my own!!
In the past month have you been Dumped: no, and wud have been a bit strange too, to be dumped by someone i'm not going out with...
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: yep, the wee thing they give you in Oasis to tell them how many clothes you take into the changing rooms. I didn't mean to tho...
Ever been Drunk: no
Ever been called a Tease: no, but a malteeser, that's a different story...
Ever been Beaten up:
Ever Shoplifted:
no...ok so really, how many ways are there to say no?...
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: ha! that's a lovely question, age-wise I am grown up!
Do you want to get Married: someday
Do you believe in yourself: sometimes, sometimes not consciously but i think unconsciously I have this knowledge that I will be able to do stuff in the end...
Do you get Motion Sickness: not unless I'm reading
Do you think you are Attractive: I don't think I'm hot and I don't think I'm ugly
Are you a Health Freak: I take phases...but they don't last very long
Do you get along with your Parents: most of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms: I get excited and frightened at the same time if that makes sense?
Do you play an Instrument: yea
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: not knowingly...
In the past month have you Smoked: nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs: nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date: nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yea
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: I don't even know what a box of Oreos looks like...
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: no, but I wouldn't mind trying it sometime
In the past month have you been on Stage: does playin at the youth service count? I suppose it would have if I'd actually got on the stage, but I wasn't goin up there on my own!!
In the past month have you been Dumped: no, and wud have been a bit strange too, to be dumped by someone i'm not going out with...
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: yep, the wee thing they give you in Oasis to tell them how many clothes you take into the changing rooms. I didn't mean to tho...
Ever been Drunk: no
Ever been called a Tease: no, but a malteeser, that's a different story...
Ever been Beaten up:
Ever Shoplifted:
no...ok so really, how many ways are there to say no?...
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: ha! that's a lovely question, age-wise I am grown up!
What country would you most like to Visit: Iceland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:
dark or blue
Favourite Hair Color:
any
Short or Long Hair:
inbetween
Height:
don't care
Weight:
whatever
Best Clothing Style:
I dunno, nice jeans and cool t-shirts
Favourite Eye Color:
dark or blue
Favourite Hair Color:
any
Short or Long Hair:
inbetween
Height:
don't care
Weight:
whatever
Best Clothing Style:
I dunno, nice jeans and cool t-shirts
Number of Drugs I have taken:
2 paracetamol today
Number of CDs I own:
not enough
Number of Piercings:
none but I'd really like my ears done
Number of Tattoos:
none but I want one so badly
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
a few
5 comments:
erm, yea
didn't go on the internet yesterday tho and i was up till 3
I'll not be up till 3 this morn, i'm nearly finished and if i'm not i'm just going to bed anyway. I don't want to wake up with anohter cramp!!!!
your eyes change colour???? wow you are so cool...
NOT
;)
laura you're so modest!! best physical feature....blank
yea forgot to fill that one in, Liss! Hold on and i'll update that...i think it's my eyes but feel free to correct me anyone!
I've also never been beaten up
Post a Comment