So I'm sure that most of you have realised that I am not, in fact, in New Zealand anymore and that I am back in the Home Country of Norn Iron. For those that haven't, I'm just letting you know that I have been back for 9 months (eek!) and it's only now that I have got around to switching my blogs around and to updating this one. If you didn't even realise that I was in New Zealand for six months last year, then visit my NZ blog (http://laurainnewzealand09.blogspot.com) to read about my work and travels there.
I really do plan to keep this blog more up-to-date as I am finding Facebook status updates a little unsatisfying right now and would like a forum to express my ramblings! Therefore keep checking back or add it to your RSS feed and prepare to hear some interesting/not very interesting/random/useful/useless/funny/serious/work/leisure banter.
No comments:
Post a Comment