As many of you know, I've been in Canada for the past week, visiting my friend Rebecca who lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was really great to see her because we went to school in 6th year together, but I haven't seen her in 4 years. She's going to be a doctor just like Lisa, who I can't link to because she hasn't got a blog (bad Lisa!). I started a travel journal while I was away, with the intention that I would transfer it to my blog also, so below are my experiences in Canada in date order. Enjoy.
Monday, August 06, 2007
You gotta go there to come back
As many of you know, I've been in Canada for the past week, visiting my friend Rebecca who lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was really great to see her because we went to school in 6th year together, but I haven't seen her in 4 years. She's going to be a doctor just like Lisa, who I can't link to because she hasn't got a blog (bad Lisa!). I started a travel journal while I was away, with the intention that I would transfer it to my blog also, so below are my experiences in Canada in date order. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment