Sunday, July 01, 2007

All That Jazz!

Tonight I went with the girls to see Chicago at the opera house! It was very entertaining, all big band stuff and showbiz dancing. We inadvertantly got front-row seats which was a good surprise! At the end they were throwing out flowers and I got one [see below for how I used it!]

Before the show, we went out for dinner in Bourbon. I took some photos while we were waiting on our dinner:

















Dessert took so long that we had to cancel it and go to the show, but we got a bit bored waiting on it and so I took some 'interesting' through-a-glass pictures (sorry for stealing your idea Elia).













2 comments:

Elia said...

Nice photos! It is amazing how much fun you can have with a phone and a few glasses!

Bourbon is a nice spot. I've eaten there a few times (work were paying which was great!) and have always enjoyed it.

I think I would have enjoyed Chicago. Of course, I have been to the actual city and it is fantastic.

☆Laura☆ said...

I just hope the actual city that you saw wasn't like the musical - I would be getting worried!

I think I'm going to go Bourbon for my graduation, I was that impressed!