This just goes to prove to those who want to believe it that Valentine's day is stupid and a waste of time. At the worst it'll take your mind off not getting any cards; who would want to get these ones anyway!
PS i don't really think Valentine's Day is stupid and a waste of time, it only is if you don't get any cards.
Hello, I'm Batman. When I was just a child, my parents were murdered right in front of my eyes. I made a solemn vow that day to commit my life to fighting crime. I've sacrificed my childhood and any efforts toward personal enjoyment. My nights are spent in deadly combat with everything from common street thugs to grotesque psychopaths. What little sleep I ever get is usually interupted by horrible nightmares and my waking up soaked in sweat. I fight a war that can never be won. I strive toward a goal that can never be reached. I am haunted. I am relentless. I am tortured.
Won't you be my valentine?
So sad.
It's the card that says, "I've given up on any hope of real love, and will accept any affection I can get, even if I know it is only in pity."
Just what is the Cupid doing here anyway? Here's your pity, lady! Whack!
How is this read?
We would make a happy pear.
OR
We would make a happy mutant freak with a repulsive, oversized fruit for a head that enjoys sailor suits and pie.
Also, the pear-monster doesn't look happy to me at all.But, then, why should he?
This is the card to send if you want your boy in the armed forces to get relentlessly ribbed by the rest of the squad before he secretly cries himself to sleep over a mix of humiliation and a desperate longing to be back home with his girl.By the way, which war was it that we sent the four-year-olds to fight?
This card reads "Loving thoughts to my Valentine."Above it, there is a picture of two goats ramming into each other with intense violence.If you can make any sense out of this at all, please leave a comment!
"To fall out of love is simply awful."But not nearly as awful as the sight of these horrific, bitter Valentine heads. Valentine's answer to drama's comedy and tragedy masks: angry and sleazy.
To see more of these fabulously ridiculous valentine's cards, visit Cap'n Wacky's site.
No comments:
Post a Comment