Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lee-Anne updated her blog so I had to too

Have just been talking to the [inseparable?] sisters, Lisa and Lee-Anne, who, nevertheless have blocked each other on msn and aren't talking to each other....I think it may have something to do with the phrase 'HIYA', in caps, just like that...wierd if you ask me!!! (well, you think I'D have normal friends????)

I am playing at my first wedding (well ok, my first on the piano) tomorrow. I'm a little bit apprehensive, not about playing in front of everybody, sure i do that every week at church, just at playing classical, it's not like you can make up the chords that go wrong like you can in hymns!!! But it'll be ok.

Because

Tomorrow night I'm going on the SWOT weekend which should be absolutely crackers! We are going to Downhill Youth Hostel which is very scenic and is near the beach which is a very good thing, because then we can build sandcastles and jump off cliffs and bury each other in the sand......oh sorry let's just whizz forward 15 years and become the age I actually am......nope, I'm still building sandcastles and jumping off cliffs (only very small ones), but I think I might forget the burying in the sand, would never get the sand out of my hair!!!

Lisa and I have decided to only take one pair of straightners and one hairdryer between us, her straighteners because my plates only come together at one end when I close them. Lisa has just told me that hers went on fire a wee while ago, but I am reliably informed that they are suitably fixed and won't burn my hair to a cinder...yikes!

Well, I'd better go because my mum's just made buns and I have to taste them (under pressure of course...)

See you after the weekend, hopefully will have some lovely photos to share as well!

No comments: