Haven't blogged in a bit, so thot i'd catch up on what you all missed...
Was very taken with my Artists' Pass on Monday nite, made me feel really important!!!! The TearFund Tent was the trendiest of them all, so well done to all those people like Sarah Cavan who made it!! I'm wondering where I can get the brick wall wallpaper....?
I've also decided to name my car. I have had it for more than 6 months and it hasn't got a name. How rude of me! I had thought Daisy....what do you think? Ideas please (now remember my car is sensitive and is easily offended!)
Since I couldn't get Lisa (one of my many friends to get a fabulous 2:1 in their degree) a Physiologist mug (they have them for about every other profession) i thought i would try to get the woman in Thornton's to write it on a bar of chocolate. Am very lucky didn't end up with "Liza the Fizzylogist" !!!! That was my lunchtime!
Better go put more in my space, it's kind of bare apart from the blog, so needs a bit of updating!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment